Email us anytime | Business Hours – Monday to Friday AEST

Australia’s Leading Online Divorce Application Service.

Complete the simple question and answer online divorce application below and we'll prepare your Divorce Application and email it to you to sign.

We arrange service on your spouse and file your Application with the Court and then attend the divorce hearing on your behalf. It’s that simple.

No Court Queues, No Expensive Solicitor Fees!

We are still able to Assist!

You need to be separated for at least 12-months to apply for divorce in Australia. Provide us with your date of separation, first name and email address and we will keep you updated when we can file for divorce on your behalf.

However if it is 6 weeks or less until you have been separated for 1 year....

Let's Get Your Application Started

Please join thousands of Australians who've used Your Divorce to finalise their divorce.

Let's Talk About Cost First...

This application will take about 10 minutes for you to fill out and complete. We'd hate for you to get to the end of the application and then decide not to proceed because of the cost. Complete the form below to find out the fee for your divorce finalisation.

Type of application?

Only you will sign the application

Both you and your spouse will sign the application

Do you think we will need to arrange a process server to personally deliver/serve the Divorce Application on your spouse?

Fee Summary

Based on the information you've provided us please find your fee summary below.

We can arrange suitable payment plans for indivuduals who need to pay the fee in installments. (Just like AfterPay!)

* Applicants will also need to pay a mandatory court filing fee in order to have their divorce finalised. This is $990 or $330 if you are eligible for a concession. We will discuss this with you upon receipt of your Application as there are quite a few concessions available.

If you do not have a copy of your marriage certificate we will send you a link to order one. The cost of obtaining a certificate is about $80.

In complex matters a further fee of $110 and/or $165 may be applicable for further affidavit material if needed. We will discuss the likelihood of this aspect with you as needed once you have completed your Application. Lastly overseas service postage if needed is $33.

Sorry to see you go.

If you'd like us to send this information through to you, simply provide your email address below and we'll send you your fee summary and an outline of our services.

Section 1: Your Details

Fill out the details below to provide us with details about you.

Your Details
Which of these apply to you?

Section 2: Spouse's Details

Fill out the details below to provide us with details about your spouse.

Your Spouse's Details
Do you know your spouse's location?
Which of these apply to your spouse?

Section 3: Children

Fill out the details below to provide us with details about children from the marriage.

Do you have children of the marriage with your spouse who are under 18 years?
At the date of separation were there any other children under 18 years living in the household? (eg stepchildren, foster children)
How many children?

Section 4: Your Marriage

Fill out the details below to provide us with details about your marriage.

Your Details
Is your Marriage Certificate in English?

Section 5: Separation Details

Fill out the details below to provide us with details about your separation.

Will Your Spouse Agree With This Date?
Did you live together under the one roof after your separation date?
Are there any court matters involving you and your spouse?
Are there any existing Orders/Agreements between you and your spouse?
Can you send us a copy to attach to your application?
Can you give us the details of the order(s)?

Upload Documents

If you have access to these documents, now is your chance to upload them.

If you don't have access to these document right now then you can submit your application and provide them to us at a later date.

Your Driver's License
Your Spouse's Driver's License
(Only when completing a joint application)
(NOTE: Medicare and Health Fund cards are not concession cards)
Your Pension / Health Care / Concession Card
Your Spouse's Pension / Health Care / Concession Card
(Only when completing a joint application)
Your Marriage Certificate
Your Orders / Agreements
Citizenship Certificate (or Passport)
(If you have become an Australian citizen)

Summary & Submit

You're almost there! Please review your application information below and then click the Submit Application button to complete Your Divorce application.

Application Summary

By submitting your application we consider that you have read and agreed to the Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy.